Monday, October 26, 2015

About This Blog

Heartbreaks Are The Worst

You find yourself randomly crying and have this awful feeling in your stomach like you had just gotten kicked in the gut. Heart breaks take over your emotions and your body and you can't seem to control it and/or make it stop. You feel like you're alone in the world and can't seem to figure out why you feel the way you do. Well, anyhow, that's how I've felt and still feel from time to time. As a scientist I am a logical thinker but one thing I have learned so far is there is absolutely no logic to a heart break. The only conclusion I have come to is that heart breaks are the WORST.


Why I Started Blogging

I needed a new outlet to express my emotions. Talking to friends and family is great but it's already hard for you to understand why your feeling this way and if they haven't experienced a heart break it is difficult for them to relate. I chose a blog as my new outlet in hopes that other people might be able to relate and know they aren't the only ones going through this. Ultimately I would like this blog to be more of a community where we can help each other out and hopefully mend one heart at a time. 

Join me as we all journey to a mended heart and be heartbroken no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment